A strategic leader and 5-star project manager who can (1) provide strategic thinking, planning, and execution of best-in-class marketing motions that may be targeted to consumers, businesses, or sales teams, while also (2) managing clients, overseeing timelines, and navigating unexpected “left-turns” in the project work. If it sounds like we’re looking for a superstar, we are.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with a level of consulting experience. (Note: while we support entrepreneurial zeal, in this case we’re looking for experience within a known agency or consulting firm.) You’ll need to be knowledgeable in the functional areas of Marketing and Sales, and be accountable for program work such as*:
- Multi-Channel Marketing Activation
- Marketing activation strategy and measurement
- Lead generation campaign design
- Account-based marketing strategy
- Audience-First Marketing
- Voice of the customer research and analysis
- Customer journey mapping
- Customer experience design
- Sales Enablement
- Sales partner program design
- Sales playbook development
- Training and enablement content recommendations
*Only candidates with experience in at least two of the major bulleted categories will be considered.