Become a part of our team
Our most valuable asset is our people, and we have the best. Filled with entrepreneurial spirit, “MarketBridgers” are fun, smart, fearless lifetime learners who strive to make a real difference for our clients every day. From off-the-cuff brainstorms to amazing project results, MarketBridgers design and deploy both strategies and programs for today’s top companies.
The MarketBridge Way encompasses intrinsic values that create a welcoming atmosphere for our team and clients alike. Through our dedication to responsibility and open communication, we not only provide exceptional service to clients but also cultivate a collaborative and rewarding work environment.
Our office is designed for innovation, collaboration, and the needs of our diverse workforce. Conveniently located in the heart of Bethesda, MD, we take the stress out of commuting and keep employee well-being in mind.
- Hybrid work model
- Business casual dress code
- Easy access to the Metro Red Line and underground garage parking (with subsidized metro fares and free in-office parking)
- Open seating plan
- Standing desks
- Fully stocked café
- Wellness room (serves as a place for physical/mental rejuvenation during the workday)
- Fitness center
We provide a benefits experience centered around wellness. It is important to us that every MarketBridger feels cared for and valued.
- Industry competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses
- Generous paid time off including vacation, holidays, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, and Friday Summer hours
- A wide array of healthcare options including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Yearly health and wellness reimbursement
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- MarketBridger-led Social and Wellness Committees
- Quarterly tenure anniversary and “Above and Beyond” awards
- Referral bonus program
- Mentor program for new hires
- Continuous learning stipend
From volunteering to fundraising, the MarketBridge team regularly participates in activities that support humanitarian and environmental non-profit organizations (e.g., Doorways, One Love, Dress for Success). Some of these activities include:
- Volunteering at Shepherd’s Table, an organization that addresses food insecurity and homelessness
- Annual MarketBridge Valentine’s Day candygrams fundraiser
- Community service with the Rock Creek Conservancy to reduce litter and invasive plant species
- Annual MarketBridge summer fundraiser
- Yearly photo contest to encourage MarketBridgers to get involved in nature
We are looking for passionate, motivated individuals who are eager to learn. View our open positions* and apply now:
*Even if we don’t have immediate openings, we are always looking for top talent! Click HERE to apply and receive job alerts when positions become available.