How We Help
We help clients integrate product-market opportunity, customer preference, and transaction economics to optimize go-to-market® coverage.
- Analyze product-market fit for the most effective channel and coverage resources
- Design end-to-end multi- and omni-channel routes-to-market
- Understand the transaction economics of each route—in other words, the per-transaction revenue break-even point
- Define the unique enablement materials, tools, infrastructure, and management that channels need to succeed
Why MarketBridge is Different
We literally wrote the book on multi-channel go-to-market: The Channel Advantage. MarketBridge has been designing multi-channel go-to-market strategies for leading tech, financial services, and B2B firms for over 25 years.
MarketBridge supports data-driven coverage planning with a unique combination of market intelligence, customer research and insights, and channel analytics to help overcome organizational bias and inertia and drive the business case for change.
While science drives all of our design processes, we know that practicality is key to ensuring that strategies are executed. MarketBridge acts as an accelerant in activating go-to-market changes, with a comprehensive set of enablement services tuned to the unique needs of each route-to-market. By acting as an extension of your team, we get go-to-market changes into market faster—generating results faster and beating the competition to new deals.
Analyze & Recommend
- Market sizing
- Growth strategy
- Channel preference analysis
Design & Build
- Coverage Design
- Capacity and territory design
- Role and compensation design