Today’s companies are investing large sums of time and money in product superiority and differentiation, sometimes losing sight that long-term enterprise value is far more commonly created by go-to-market excellence.
Through 25+ years of experience supporting go-to-market strategies, we’ve found that companies who focus on go-to-market and thoughtfully match their product markets with well-designed and operated channels generate more value over the long run. Through these findings, we’ve developed a seven-step guide to designing a successful channel-centric approach.
- Determine Your Product-Market Focus
- Align Channels with How Customers Buy
- Align Products to Channels
- Understand the Channel Economics
- Develop a Coverage Strategy
- Implement Multichannel Routes-to-Market
- Provide Channel Enablement
Download the framework to learn more about our 7-step approach to designing a channel-centric strategy, and to get our checklist for the 6 critical go-do’s when embarking on a channel redesign.