While marketing analytics has grown exponentially over the last decade, it still struggles to provide value in many organizations. And with a recession uncertain, budgets face scrutiny for teams that cannot show substantial value.
In over two decades of work with over 75+ Fortune 2000 companies, we have developed a framework to assess maturity in marketing analytics. To understand the current state of marketing analytics across industries, we conducted a comprehensive benchmark study to assess a performance baseline and prioritize improvement areas. Within these pages, we hope to help Marketing Analytics leaders get a sense of where they stand and the improvement areas that matter.
Our 2023 benchmark report “The State of Marketing Analytics” lays out:
- Direct-from-the-source challenges and priorities heard from marketing analytics leaders
- Key insights on how organizations are maintaining, running, and growing their analytic functions
- Go-forward actions for marketing analytics teams to improve processes and advance analytics
- 67% of benchmarked organizations said that adding data to a centralized data lake requires centralized IT support and takes significant time to accomplish
- 38% said that no version control system is in place; code is saved locally or on network drives
- More than 50% said they had limited to no data scientists or engineers
- 33% said they had no process to ensure campaigns, tactics, and cells are appropriately tagged
Participate in the study to understand where you are relative to these benchmarks and receive your results within 24-48 hours.
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT