Today’s companies are investing heavily into perfecting the design of their product or service. But what often slips through the cracks is the importance of a well-designed experience – from purchasing, to getting support, to even returning. These experiences are just as or more important than the product design, and friction points in the experience can greatly impact customer loyalty. Are you aware of the friction points in your customer experience?
With over 25+ years supporting clients in driving loyalty and retention, we know how to identify and address friction points in your customer experience. We’ve identified a six-step, ethnographic approach to conducting customer experience research and agile optimization, ultimately helping you drive customer loyalty.
- Flesh out a hypothesized customer journey
- Identify and implement appropriate research methods
- Assess your organization’s performance
- Develop a list of friction points and opportunities to delight customers
- Prioritize the list to implement in sprints with cross-functional teams
- Test fixes and apply continuous improvements
Download the framework to learn more about our 6-step ethnographical approach to improving the customer experience, and get our checklist for the 9 to-do’s to ensure research success.