The Changing Tech Landscape
As the majority of Technology businesses transition to cloud-based solutions, driving customer adoption and usage of new subscription–based and XaaS solutions has proven more and more complex for marketers. From the diversity of buyer personas to engage, the complexity of the customer journey to manage, or the amount of data to analyze, Tech marketers need to rethink how they deliver new revenues through direct and partner channels. The question becomes, what are the best strategies and tactics to land and expand clients in the new subscription economy?
To identify which marketing strategies fuel subscription revenue growth, we surveyed and interviewed some of the fastest-growing technology companies and industry leaders. We’ve distilled 1,000s of data points into top priorities for Technology Marketers to drive competitive advantage.
Our report “A CMO’s Guide to Land and Expand in the Subscription Economy” lays out:
- Why migrating to sustainable, recurring revenues through XaaS solutions is seen as mission-critical
- Biggest challenges CMOs face in this transition
- Three top priorities for Tech Marketers
- Go forward actions for revenue transformation
- 86% of companies say their marketing efforts have become more complex with the pursuit of subscription revenue
- Challenges range from aligning sales and marketing, adjusting investments, applying analytics, and penetrating new markets
- 50% of respondents are reworking channel programs and compensation while upskilling partners
- 73% of respondents struggle with landing new customers, frequently as a result of the need for diverse, persona-based messaging
- 43% of companies plan to increase focus on measurement and analytics in the next 12 months
- …Download the report to read them all…